Key Performance Indicator (KPI) At Work @ Sheraton Subang Hotel, Jalan SS 12/1, Subang Jaya, Selangortq2me
Key Performance Indicator (KPI) is a very important management tool to corporate managers. It helps to set clear expectation of the management, and also direct the focus of every employee to put their efforts to achieve what the management expects. To define KPI, we have to first define the Key Results Areas (KRA) via the Business Strategic Issues. This would assist us to align our focus to strategically achieve our business bottom line. If we could cascade down these KPIs to every single employee, they would be more productive, and strategic in every of their single contribution! By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Explain the “what” & “why” of developing KRA & KPI.
- Develop your department KRA & KPIs via Business Strategic Issues.
- Track, report & improve the periodical departmental performance.
- Cascade down your departmental KPIs to your subordinates & track the achievement of KPIs.
- Conduct performance appraisal by using Performance Appraisal Review (PAR) Form.
- Link your KPI Achievement to Bonus & Salary Increment Calculation.
- We will provide your company the KPI Setting Format.
- We will provide your company the KPI Tracking Format.
- We have proven KPI Reporting System being work for our clients.
- We have KPI System that would link the KPI set directly to your Bonus & Salary Increment
Calculation via PAR Exercise.
|Date / Time|| –
9.00am – 5.00pm
|Location||Sheraton Subang Hotel, Jalan SS 12/1, Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
|Contact No.||603 9059 3116|
|Category||Seminars & Workshops|